Finding Everyday Inspiration — Day 19
~ I present 12 questions here, awaiting answers — from you, from me?
- What is your code?
- Where do you meditate and why?
- If you wrote a book, what would it be about? If you directed a movie, what would it look like?
- What is something about yourself you most hope to change / develop? What is something about yourself you hope will never change?
- What would you change about the world?
- What is something you didn’t take seriously, until you did?
- What are you currently worried about?
- What is your dream? How do you strive for it?
- What is one thing you do every day to self-improve?
- What is the best story you’ve ever experienced? What was its moral?
- Which, if any, of your most salient beliefs is one carried since childhood?
- How do you want to be remembered?